Family Medicine Physician
- Atrius Health
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Oct 4, 2023
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement. Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 705,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for Family Medicine Primary Care physicians who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population in our locations in Boston and the greater Boston area.
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Outstanding clinical practice supports, including dedicated medical assistant
- On site laboratory, radiologic and pharmacy services
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- Committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
We, at Atrius Health, are committed to creating a healthcare organization that is a great place to work and ensures that our clinicians are fulfilled in their careers.
- An Innovation Center, expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic).
- Our support in leveraging technology to support physicians, with automated Rx renewals, e-consults and more.
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute and our affiliations with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO,
- Extremely competitive salary
Boston and its metro area feature a diverse culinary scene, access to cultural institutions, and proximity to world-class schools, employers and health care. Our region is historic but ever-evolving and is on the cutting edge of medicine and technology. Massachusetts offers access to exceptional public schools, the arts and cultural activities of Boston, the Cape Cod national seashore, ski resorts, hiking and so much more.
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive, fulfilling, and brings joy and meaning back to the practice of medicine. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Apply for Family Medicine Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert