Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for a diagnostic radiologist to join an established private practice of 7 radiologists in the Kansas City metro.Qualified Candidates:
- Hospital-based setting covering Research Medical Center and Belton Regional Medical Center
- Mix of diagnostic imaging focusing on body CT, ultrasound, PET-CT and plain films, with a lesser volume of body and musculoskeletal MRI, nuclear medicine, and mammography
- CT and US guided procedures (biopsies, paras, thoras, drains, etc.) No angiography procedures
- Neuroimaging limited to on-call cases
- 1 in 7 evenings and weekend diagnostic shift
- Fellowship training required, preferred fellowships in body/cross-sectional imaging
- American Board Certification or eligibility required
- Teleradiology service in place after 9PM every day
About Research Medical Center
- 2-year partnership-track
- 12 weeks vacation first year, equal to partner 2nd year
- Highly competitive partner track salary which is negotiable if prior work experience
- Significant potential additional salary available through optional working extra weeks, extra call, reading past 9 pm, or a voluntary 2-3 hour weekend morning shift
- Sign on bonus available
- Medical insurance, malpractice, life and disability insurance provided
- 401K, defined benefit plan, and profit sharing available after first year
- Partners salaries at 90th plus percentile
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top-tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, a comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
- Practice features five clinic locations in the Kansas City metro
- Recipient of the National Exemplary Practice Award by the Renal Physicians Association, a prestigious award granted to practices for demonstrating outstanding care for patients
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.