The Department of Psychiatry within the School of Medicine at UC San Diego is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body. We are seeking General, Consult Liaison, and Geriatric Psychiatrists in clinical and faculty positions at the Assistant or Associate level.
- Inpatient and or outpatient settings
- Flexible schedule 5X8 s or 7 on 7 off.
- 70 to 80 percent clinical and 20 to 30 percent faculty (this percentage can be flexible)
- 6 weeks total time off plus CME s
- Guaranteed base salary commensurate to the University of California pay scales plus various incentives including RVU s and Quality bonuses.
- Relocation Assistance and Signing Bonus available.
- Eligible for a California medical license or equivalent certification/permit as determined by the Medical Board.
- Fellowship in Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, or Geriatric Psychiatry, or double boarded in Family or Internal Medicine and Psychiatry