Come practice in Indianapolis. It is one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States. It is the economic and cultural center of the region and home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. You can take a walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal, enjoy a professional sporting family, view interesting attractions and unlimited arts, and explore a great downtown.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- 100% outpatient opportunity
- Work a 4, 4.5, or 5-day workweek; very flexible
- Phone-only call schedule 1:16, very light
- Collegial group with built-in referrals
- Large multi-specialty group
- Excellent compensation and top of the line benefits to go along with this position
- Great location with top schools and every amenity nearby
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail