Lead an Innovative Breast Center with Top Quality CareJob Specifics
- OSF Multispecialty group is seeking a dynamic physician with a breast fellowship or background in surgical oncology to join our teams in Bloomington and Peoria
- Lead newly developed Cancer Centers in both Bloomington (newly developed) and Peoria (opening 2023)
- Work with a team of breast navigators, radiation oncology, rehabilitation, and survivorship
- Access to the latest clinical trials working with experienced researchers
- Opportunity for participation in tumor boards
- Potential for Academic appointment through the University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty physicians.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois.
- OSF HealthCare employs more than 24,000 Mission Partners in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals 10 acute care, five critical access with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan.
- The OSF HealthCare physician network employs more than 1,500 primary care, specialists and advanced practice providers, who are part of the OSF Medical Group.
Apply for Breast Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert