Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Urgent Care Internal Medicine Pediatrics
Urgent Care Family Medicine
MD Now Urgent Care is seeking full-time family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our Fort Lauderdale, Florida Market.Qualified Candidates:
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board Certified
- Has or willing to obtain Florida state medical licensure
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
About MD Now Urgent Care:
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate with bonus potential
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME Reimbursement
- Paid medical malpractice
- MD Now is the largest and fastest growing provider of Urgent Care in Florida. The company was founded in 2005 and has grown to 59. We are continuing to grow—and with growth comes opportunity!
- In exciting news, MD Now recently merged with HCA Healthcare, one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers. This benefits HCA by providing convenient outpatient care for their patients. It also connects MD Now patients to a comprehensive statewide network of care including acute care and specialty services should they be needed. We are now in the integration process which is scheduled to be complete by the end of the year.
Broward County surrounds beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The local suburbs are located near beautiful beaches and golf courses, family-friendly communities and the heart and soul of Fort Lauderdale - Las Olas Boulevard. Known for its wonderful diversity, booming tourism, eclectic shopping amenities and a wide array of restaurants and nightlife, the area is the perfect place to call home.