This position offers a salary based on experience with RVU incentives and excellent benefits. You will also be offered health/life/dental benefits, LTD/STD, 403(b) with employer paid match and 457(b) retirement plan, relocation allowance, 5 days of CME time and stipend, malpractice insurance, and 5 weeks of paid vacation time.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in Indiana. This Midwest community is family-oriented with exceptional schools, a performing arts center, a philharmonic orchestra, museums, and theaters. Youth sports and activities are high on the list of this town's priorities. Public and private golf courses are plentiful for avid golfers. You are an hour away from Indianapolis and all that city has to offer.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with family practice or internal medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
Contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Great salary; live midway from Fort Wayne to Indianapolis
- $40K sign-on and $10K for relocation
- Opportunity for growth with leadership positions available soon
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Phone-only call of 1:7
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- H-1B visas welcomed
- Excellent school system with many options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail