Job Description & Requirements
Cardiothoracic Imaging Radiology Physician in California
The Department of Radiology at Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California (USC) is seeking a full-time, fellowship-trained radiologist to join the Cardiothoracic Section within the Body Imaging Division. The successful candidate should have experience in conventional radiography, CT, MR, and thoracic interventional procedures. Applicants must be ABR board-certified or board-eligible.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information – Live and Work in Sun-Soaked Southern California
- Wide range of diverse, interesting cases (80% clinical/20% academic)
- Opportunities for extensive academic, research, and teaching activities
- Collaborative environment with a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent work-life balance
- Receive a faculty appointment at the Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Enjoy a rich clinical experience derived from the tremendous variety in pathology and patient population
- USC is ranked No. 27 in the nation by US News & World Report
- Excellent university benefits include tuition assistance for faculty, spouse, and children, relocation and housing assistance, eligibility for public student loan forgiveness, 6 weeks of time off, and more!
Los Angeles offers various activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. With breathtaking scenery and iconic points of interest all around, you'll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in Southern California.
About the Company
- Live downtown, near world-class beaches, or in community-oriented suburbs, including West Los Angeles, Irvine, Arcadia, Northridge, and Pasadena
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and plenty of beach activities
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Hollywood, Universal Studios, Disneyland, and Knott's Berry Farm
- A variety of collegiate and professional sports
- Convenient access to Orange County, San Diego, the mountains, Temecula Valley Wine Country, Joshua Tree, Yosemite, and much more
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.