Asheville Cardiology Associates, a partner of Mission Health, is seeking a Heart Failure Physician for our expanding Advanced Heart Failure Therapies ProgramQualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in advanced heart failure
- Will join 3 HF Physicians, 3 LVAD Coordinators, 2 dedicated clinic RN s
- AP s run HF discharge clinic
- Will be proficient in the care of patients with pulmonary hypertension, perform diagnostic cardiac catheterization and manage LVAD patients (post-operative to post discharge outpatient).
- Willing to develop opportunities to regionalize heart transplant care and create an infiltrative heart diseases program
About Asheville Cardiology Associates:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your loved ones
- 401k options
- Stock options
- Asheville Cardiology Associates is the largest cardiovascular diseases practice in western North Carolina with more than 50 cardiologists and 25 advanced practice providers who provide a full range of cardiac care including subspecialties of interventional (including structural heart disease), electrophysiology (including complex ablation), imaging (including dedicated cardiac MRI), general cardiology and advanced heart failure.
- The advanced heart failure therapies (AHFT) program has 3 advanced heart failure/transplant board certified cardiologists who provide inpatient, outpatient, imaging and invasive services.
- As partners with Mission Health System, the practice supports the 19 western counties of North Carolina with tertiary care
- Our program is the sole provider of life saving LVAD therapy for our region (19 counties and more than 1 million people).
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.