An exciting anesthesiology critical care physician opportunity is now available at a hospital in Wisconsin. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. Your emphasis will be on critical care procedures that include cardiac. You will oversee the care of surgical patients in the mixed surgical-medical intensive care unit. You'll provide post-operative care for major vascular and a wide variety of general and subspecialty surgical patients. You will work closely with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a WI license. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth can help you with the process. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this city that is experiencing its largest construction boom since the 1960s. It has undergone a remarkable facelift in the last two decades and is now a commercial and economic powerhouse of the region.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Linda Graziani at 203-663-9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Critical care procedures including cardiac
- Oversee the care of surgical patients in mixed surgical-medical intensive care unit
- Post-operative care for major vascular and a wide variety of general and subspecialty surgical patie
- Work with strong team of doctors
- BC or BE
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Generous vacation package
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail