A neurohospitalist position is available at a Wisconsin facility. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. A headache specialist or physicians with other subspecialties will be welcomed. Medical director opportunities may be available for qualified candidates, and physicians interested in teaching are welcomed. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other neurologists to help cover the growing community. A Wisconsin license is required. If you do not currently hold a license in Wisconsin, we can assist you with the process. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package, full benefits, PTO, paid malpractice, and a retirement plan.
Please call Amanda Lamboglia at 954.837.2635 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical directorship potential
- Headache, neurovascular, or neurohospitalist needed
- Teaching opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice, PTO, and retirement plan
- Beautiful, river-front city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail