An anesthesiology medical group in Illinois needs additional cardiac anesthesiologist. This is a large collegial group that has a nice mix of anesthesiologists and CRNAs. Anesthesia cases that are available include cardiac, thoracic, OB, pediatrics, neuro, orthopedics, general surgery, and vascular. You will need to board certified or eligible in anesthesia. Cardiac fellowship candidates are welcome to apply. You will have a good call schedule and you have the opportunity to take extra call to make extra income.
This position is offering a very competitive salary and full benefits. Benefits includes malpractice, seven weeks time off, CME money, health insurance, and generous retirement benefits.
Come live and practice in this family-friendly upscale community with all the amenities. With an exceptional school system and safe neighborhoods, parents can let their kids play outside and not have to worry them.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any pain management jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Strong annual salary offer
- Cardiac fellowship candidates welcomed
- Exceptional reputation
- Strong anesthesia group
- Must be board certified or eligible
- Engaged group with tight-knit community
- Upscale neighborhoods with all amenities
- Just over an hour to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail