A stable group that is rarely hiring is now adding an anesthesiologist. You will see all general procedures with light cardiac. A cardiac fellowship is required. TEE experience is also needed, but certification is not required. This position will be approximately 80% supervision of specially trained cardiac CNRAs. There will be a 1:9 call schedule, with post call day always off. H-1B visa holders can be supported. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a potential sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 5 weeks of vacation to start, 2 weeks of CME time, relocation assistance, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy beautiful, affordable living in upstate NY. The lakes and mountains provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor adventures. The Cooperstown Beverage Trail and the wide array of restaurants throughout the county are a foodie's paradise. The sports fanatics rave about our golf courses, lake activities and of course, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, contact Dona Menton directly at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to Dona.Menton@comphealth.com.
- Established and exceptionally stable group
- Light cardiac with general anesthesia
- Supervision and own cases
- Easy call schedule
- Excellent compensation
- All insurances provided
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Affordable living with easy access to Albany, New York, Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail