A well-trained otolaryngologist is needed for a busy practice in Kentucky. This ENT will do bread and butter cases involving pediatric through adult patients. You will receive referrals from the other physicians in one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Kentucky. Shareholder equity opportunities will be available after your first year. J1 visa candidates are accepted. You do need to be board eligible or board certified. CompHealth can help you obtain a KY license if needed.
You will earn a competitive salary plus production bonus, health insurance for you and your family, a retirement package, malpractice insurance, relocation plan, shareholder equity after one year, and four weeks PTO that will grow every year up to eight weeks PTO.
This vibrant city has experienced tremendous population growth and is home to people from around the world. The city has consistently been rated one of the best places to live and work in KY with good employment, wonderful healthcare, great schools, and a wide variety of sports and cultural activities. It is a college town in the best sense with an air of acceptance and hospitality.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multispecialty group of over 100 physicians
- Great sub-specialty support
- Board certified or board eligible required
- J1s accepted
- Competitive salary plus production bonus
- Health insurance for the doctor and family
- Four weeks PTO, retirement, malpractice, and relocation
- Shareholder equity offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail