CompHealth is currently assisting an Arizona hospital-based single-specialty group with their search for an anesthesiologist. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule will be flexible: both part-time and full-time options are available. The call rotation is roughly 1:14 for major calls, and you will have the day after call off (approx. 26/year), plus back-up calls. You will work in a large group with other anesthesiologists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an AZ license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation plan to reasonably make $350K with productivity in the 1st year. You will be offered a very generous benefit package including malpractice insurance, medical, dental, life, disability and long-term care insurances, eight weeks of vacation your first year, ten weeks per year after that, and an excellent retirement package. Fast track to partnership; 12 months to financial equality and eighteen months to full stockholder status. Average stockholder compensation is $350K, but up to $500K based on productivity.
Come live and practice in one of the largest, fastest growing cities in Arizona. It's known for the attractive setting, pleasant climate, and multicultural art, music, and food.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best anesthesiology jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Part-time and full-time options
- $350K the first year is realistic with productivity, $350 to $500K at partnership
- 1:14 major call with post call day off, plus minor (back-up) call
- Ability to take additional call, $60 to $100K per year, 2 to 3 extra calls per month
- $30K sign-on bonus
- $10K for relocation
- 8 weeks of vacation the 1st year, 10 weeks in year 2
- Generous benefits with a retirement plan, life insurance, and reimbursed CME expenses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail