An exciting general anesthesiology opportunity is now available at a private practice in New Jersey. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. You'll do bread and butter anesthesiology with 30% ortho, 5% pediatrics, and 5% percent neurology. There will be no cardiac or trauma. Regional skills would be a plus. Only 25 percent of your schedule will be CRNA supervision. Your schedule will be flexible. Weekday call will be 1:5, weekend call 1:7. You will work closely with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a NJ license. If you do not currently hold a license in NJ, CompHealth can help you with the process. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
You will enjoy living and working in this small, friendly eastern Pennsylvania town that is a railroad history buff's dream come true. Not only has it a scenic setting along the Delaware River, its people are industrious and friendly, and you are a convenient drive away from Philadelphia's big city amenities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $425K base compensation, $45K for voluntary calls, $61K for pension contribution, and $3K for CME
- $1,650 employer funded HRA account, $ 40K sign-on bonus, and $10K for relocation
- $500 per month for car expenses for those who travel between their multiple smaller campuses
- $80 per month for cell phone expenses
- All licensing and board fees reimbursed
- 8 weeks of paid vacation plus 5 paid sick days
- 18-month partnership and granted at the completion of 2 years employment
- A partner is required to buy one share of stock in the practice, costing $2,500 (buy-in)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail