A neurologist is needed at a multi-specialty group in Kentucky. The community has growing demand, so the group is accepting new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm, with a 1:5 call, call being taken seven days at a time. EEG and EMG skills are preferred. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other neurologists. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A KY license will be required, and CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply. J-1 visa holders can be supported.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and 3 weeks of vacation in year one and 5 weeks in year two. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance. You'll be eligible for partnership after year one.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Join several other neurologists
- Partnership opportunity
- Physician owned multispecialty group
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- 1:5 call schedule
- J-1 visas welcome
- Competitive compensation
- Five weeks of PTO in year two
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail