A hospital in Texas needs neurology support. The facility has a growing patient census, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. You can expect to see 12 - 20 patients per day on average in a solo start-up setting with support from the medical center staff. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in Texas, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. Candidates who can speak Spanish fluently are strongly preferred for this role.
You will receive a guaranteed compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please to job #2438946.
- Salary plus RVU incentives
- Sign-on bonus offered
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- CME time and vacation leave
- Student loan repayment
- 12 - 20 patients per day
- Spanish speaking candidates strongly preferred
- Solo start up
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail