An established group in Pennsylvania is planning to hire a radiologist. The group requires assistance with the growing patient census. The incoming physician will complete 100 reads per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will be supported by more than 40 other radiologists. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible with a MQSA certification. If you do not currently hold a license in PA, CompHealth has a dedicated team to help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 8 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice in Lewisburg, a comfortable and family-friendly community that offers superior safe schools. This area has a gorgeous downtown retail district, as well as the campus of Bucknell University, located near the Susquehanna River. The city offers an endless array of activities for all ages from a sportsman's outdoor paradise to thriving artists arena.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Well-established group
- 8 weeks of vacation
- MQSA certification required
- Family-friendly community
- Close to Bucknell University
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail