An exciting gastroenterology career is now available. A major academic health system with research and a residency program in South Dakota is seeking both a general gastroenterologist and a gastroenterologist with advanced ERCP and EUS. Enjoy practicing your advanced training with all the tools and resources to take your career to the next level. Practice medicine in an environment where values are at the core of their philosophy and family and patient care are paramount in your corporate culture.
Enjoy a welcoming community that is one of the best places to live in the United States. This is an urban setting, beautiful four seasons, thousands of college students, International Airport, low cost of living, low crime, progressive with a strong technical (IT) community.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2541402.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Major hospital of over 500 beds
- Academic appointment with medical students and residents
- Join 11 GIs and a great support team
- Low call with GI hospitalist support
- Highly ranked for gastroenterology and colorectal surgery
- Will sponsor your H-1B or J-1 visas
- Major state-of-the-art facility with academics
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail