An OB/GYN position is newly available at an employed practice in Virginia. There is an existing patient base waiting for you. You will be joining another physician and the group shares unassigned patients with an additional independent physician in the area for a 1:3 call schedule.
This employed position offers a strong financial package that includes a competitive base salary, production bonus, and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance and/or disability, CME time, and malpractice coverage. There is also a potential for student loan repayment.
Come live and practice in this Virginia town that offers a change of pace from the hectic lifestyle of bigger cities. You will be about an hour out from Winston-Salem, yet have the best of country living at your doorstep.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with OB/GYN jobs in the location, and with the perks that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus production bonus
- Community hospital
- Employed practice
- 1:3 call schedule
- Existing patient base
- Sign-on bonus
- Potential student loan repayment
- Close to Danville, VA and Greenville, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail