A general neurology physician position is newly available at a hospital in Washington. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing patient demand. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm, 1:4 call rotation, and physician can expect to see 9 patients per day on average. Basic EEG required. You will be supported by a registered nurse. This position is 90% outpatient care. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need a WA license, and CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive pay
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage with tail
- Basic EEG required
- BC & BE accepted
- 90% outpatient care
- Relocation assistance
- Near over 100 wineries
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail