CompHealth is currently assisting a Texas group with their search for a new neurologist. The group needs assistance because a current physician is retiring. Your schedule will be weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, with a 1:4 weekly call rotation. You will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average, and can expect to do EEG, EMG, NCS, LP, VEP, IV infusions, and Botox procedures. Duties are predominately outpatient, with a mix of inpatient. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a team of other neurologists. They welcome board-certified candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a TX medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive annual salary with a 15% profit sharing margin after 18 months of full-time employment. You will be offered full medical benefits including dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance, 15 days of PTO, $10K for relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time plus a $2,500, 401(k) with 3% match, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in the Fort Worth, TX area, home to world-class museums, university communities, and multinational corporations. There is an exciting nightlife and amenities for every taste and lifestyle.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus 15% profit share after 18 months
- Relocation or sign-on bonus
- Full health, dental, vision, LTD, STD, and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) with match
- 1 week of CME time plus $2,500 stipend
- Work between Fort Worth and Cleburne
- 75-25 outpatient to inpatient mix
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail