CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Virginia with their search for a gastroenterologist. This is a solo position with two other GIs in the community. They would like a physician that is proficient in ERCP and EUS, but this is not required. The schedule is Monday through Friday, with minimal to no call. An ancillary staff will be provided for the incoming physician. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology. There is also a medical director title available with an additional stipend.
You will receive a base salary guarantee with wRVU and a quality incentive. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email email@example.com and refer to job number 2607556.
- Loan repayment offered
- Medical director title available with stipend
- Solo position, 2 other GIs in the community
- ERCP and EUS preferred, but not required
- BC or BE in gastroenterology
- J-1 and H-1Bs can apply
- Endless outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail