CompHealth is assisting a large acute care hospital in Texas with their search for an OB/GYN. They need a board certified and experience physician. Spanish would be a big plus, but it is not required. Enjoy a call schedule of 1:8. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a Texas medical license, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive salary, medical benefits, and vacation/PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Texas has no state income tax.
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande on the border of Mexico and the United States. It has a population of around 275,000 and is home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2611069.
- Employed opportunity
- Large acute care hospital
- 1:8 call
- Must experienced
- Board certified only
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University
- Many family friendly pools and parks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail