An opportunity at one of the largest radiology practices in Massachusetts is available due to growth. Join 40 plus diagnostic radiologists, 2 PAs, and 1 NP. They believe the personal, emotional, and human side of radiology and imaging is just as vital as the advanced medical side. They are looking for a collaborative and experienced physician that is proficient with all diagnostic radiology. The ideal candidate will be fellowship trained in MSK or body imaging. If interested, there are clinical trials/research available.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with additional stipends for dues, licensure, and credentialing. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice including tail coverage, medical benefits, 8 weeks of vacation, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- One of the largest radiology practices in Massachusetts
- Partnership potential
- Comprehensive salary and benefits
- 8 weeks of vacation and 10+ weeks for partner
- Academic affiliation
- Light call duties
- Group of 40+ diagnostic radiologists
- City in western Massachusetts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail