A general anesthesiologist position is now available at a hospital in Wisconsin. The ideal candidate will be interested in providing individual and medically directed services in both a hospital and ASC setting. You will work closely with CRNAs and other physicians. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm, and there will be weekends based on call. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and H-1B candidates are welcome to apply. If you do not currently hold a license in Wisconsin, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive base salary, health benefits, and 4 weeks' vacation to start. You will also be provided with 2 weeks of CME time and a $5,800 stipend, a 401K and 457B investment plan, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance.
Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. With exceptional schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2512414.
- Pediatric anesthesiologist needed
- Bread and butter cases
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm, plus call
- Above average compensation with bonuses
- Partnership available
- Full benefits
- Education loan assistance
- Generous relocation allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail