A leading health system in Pennsylvania needs an additional radiologist due to growth. This is a diagnostic position, working Monday through Friday with a light call schedule. The overnight call is covered by a service. Candidate must be comfortable with all general modalities, including nuclear medicine. They welcome candidates that are team players, and board certified or board eligible.
This employed position offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes 8 weeks of vacation.
Come live and practice in Eastern PA. You will be located within an easy drive of both NYC, NY, and Philadelphia, PA. The city also offers easy access to every outdoor activity you could wish for. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
Call Courtney Seanz at 954.837.2731 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641636.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 8 weeks of vacation
- Join 1 of the nation's leading health systems
- Diagnostic position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light call responsibilities
- Board certified or board eligible
- Easy access to Philadelphia and NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail