CompHealth is currently assisting an Arkansas hospital with their search for a gastroenterologist due to growth. The incoming GI will work out of a surgery center that has all the necessary equipment for the incoming physician, including those who are proficient in ERCP and EUS. Work Monday through Friday with a shared call schedule. Come join 2 other gastroenterologists in this established practice. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible in gastroenterology. J-1 and H-1B (cap-exempt) visas are welcomed to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary that is dependent on experience and proficiency in ERCP and/or EUS, plus a wRVU production model. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, commencement bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email email@example.com and refer to job number 2645856.
- Hospital-employed position
- Loan repayment available
- Commencement bonus
- ERCP and EUS preferred
- Open to general GI
- Joining 2 other GI physicians
- Shared call schedule
- Cover only 1 hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail