An exciting cardiac anesthesiologist opportunity is now available with a group in Michigan. This cardiac position would be a mix of cardiac and general, with enough cardiac cases to maintain your TEE. Do a mix of 70% supervision and 30% doing own cases. All cardiac cases are your own cases. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 7 am to 3:30 pm, with 24-hour call 1 to 2 days per month, the rest being back up call. You will work closely with others in this collegial group where the physicians have each others backs. Candidates can be board certified, or board eligible if they are within 5 years of their cardiac fellowship. They will also consider new graduates and new fellows. If you do not hold an active MI license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the process and application.
This employed opportunity has an hourly compensation where the physician can make as much as they wish to work, and take available extra call. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, cardiac stipend, malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 6 to 12 weeks of unpaid vacation, $5,000 CME allowance, a 401k, 401k Roth, profit sharing, and safe harbor retirement plans with company contribution, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2645894.
- Up to $50K sign-on bonus
- $28K cardiac anesthesia stipend
- Vacation minimum is 6 weeks (can take up to 12 weeks)
- Call for cardiac, OB, and general OR
- See a minimum of 50% cardiac anesthesia
- Monday through Friday plus call
- Urgent need for 2020
- Join an exceptional group of physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail