Neurointensivist/Neurocritical Care Physician Need in OH
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2022
- Critical Care Medicine, Neurology
- Position Type
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2650717.
- Partnership track after 2 years
- Must have neurocritical care or neurointensivist training
- Must also have neurology training as job encompasses both NCC and regular ED neurology consults
- Subspecialties welcome, you can build in your subspecialty
- Work in the ICU
- No stroke or trauma call for a great work-life balance
- Ancillary services including top notch infusion therapy center
- Physician owned with lots of autonomy and support for success
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert