A neurointensivist or neurocritical care physician opportunity is now available at a community hospital in Ohio that is building a neurocritical care unit. It has about 200 beds, a 26-bed open ICU, and the incoming physician will help build the NCC program. The other neurointensivist, pulmonologists, hospitalists, neurosurgeons, and NPs cover the unit when the neurocritical care physician is not there. The new neuro-ICU, which will likely open by year-end or next year, will start with 6 ICU beds and expand as time goes on. The floor, where the neuro-ICU beds will be, has 28 beds total.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Practice and live in Cincinnati, resting on the banks of the Ohio River. Residents enjoy the museums, philharmonic orchestras, some of the best dining in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2650717.
- Partnership track after 2 years
- Must have neurocritical care or neurointensivist training
- Must also have neurology training as job encompasses both NCC and regular ED neurology consults
- Subspecialties welcome, you can build in your subspecialty
- Work in the ICU
- No stroke or trauma call for a great work-life balance
- Ancillary services including top notch infusion therapy center
- Physician owned with lots of autonomy and support for success
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail