This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary guarantee, then to an RVU model with a high earning potential as this is a very busy practice. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
Springfield is a major city in Missouri with full amenities and an international airport. It combines downtown vitality with down home hospitality. There are plenty of arts, entertainment, and shopping options to choose from. Southwest Missouri is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, boasting hundreds of miles of shoreline along beautiful lakes and rivers. Natural caves and springs abound in our state park system.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653318.
- Nationally recognized neuroscience center
- Level 1 stroke, level 1 STEMI, and level 1 trauma center
- Ability to subspecialize as preferred
- No call and 100% outpatient position with strong neurohospitalist support
- Flexible schedule options including part time
- Must be passionate about patient care
- Join an established group of 8 neurologists
- Area population of 50K and the city has 44K higher university students
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail