CompHealth is assisting a hospital-employed practice in Illinois with their search for an otolaryngologist. They need a physician take over a very busy practice from a retiring physician. Most of the retiring ENTs practice is general ENT cases and about 10% allergy cases, so the ideal candidate will be a general ENT physician that is also trained in allergy. Join 2 other ENTs at the hospital and share a 1:3 call schedule. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a 2-year salary guarantee, uncapped RVU, and a $30K retention bonus. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, loan repayment, relocation assistance, a $40K sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this small Illinois town with larger city amenities. It has relaxing parks, lakes for recreation, shops, dining, great family and cultural activities, and great schools. It is 180 miles to Chicago, 130 miles to St. Louis, and 130 miles to Indianapolis.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2655410.
- 2-year guaranteed salary period
- wRVU system is uncapped
- Hospital-based and employed practice
- Very busy practice
- Replace a retiring ENT physician
- Join 2 other ENTs at the hospital and share a 1:3 call
- General ENT physician that is also trained in allergy
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail