A practice in Oklahoma needs an additional general neurologist due to growth. The schedule will be Monday through Friday, plus the potential to provide telestroke services for additional compensation. The incoming physician will provide coverage to both primary and comprehensive stroke centers. You will treat all neurological disorders and should have proficiency in EEG and/or EMG. Come join an established group of 14 physicians in neurology, psychiatry, and hospitalists along with 4 APPs. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in neurology. The ideal candidate will be available to start before the Summer of 2021 and have ties to the area.
This employed position offers a salary that is dependent on experience and proficiency in EEG and/or EMG with an wRVU production model. You will also receive relocation assistance, a comprehensive benefits package, vacation/holidays, $5,000 CME stipend, a 401(k) with employer match available, and malpractice insurance.
This opening is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma's 2nd-largest city, filled with world-class attractions, vibrant nightlife venues, and exclusive shopping destinations that range from upscale to unique. Tulsa is a dynamic city known for a variety of bustling urban districts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
Please contact Michelle Lampert at 954.837.2741 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus wRVU production model
- Call coverage compensation available
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Primarily outpatient
- Be employed by a private practice
- Join an established neuroscience practice of 14 physicians
- Work a traditional schedule
- Telestroke program in place
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail