General Neurologist Opportunity in Beaver Dam, WI
- Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2022
- General Practice, Neurology
- Position Type
This position will be primarily outpatient with comprehensive evaluation and treatment of a variety of neurologic disorders, along with weekday inpatient consults. You will work closely and collaboratively with other specialists such as neurosurgeons, neurologists, hospitalists, and radiologists.
Located in beautiful southern Wisconsin, Beaver Dam is a growing city that is 40 miles from Madison and only 75 miles to Milwaukee.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2657982.
- General or specialized neurologist to join 1 other neurologist
- Join a financially stable health system with 700+ physicians
- Mostly outpatient in a clinic close to the hospital
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary, health, dental, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME to start
- $100K prorated sign-on bonus
- Rural community 1 hour from Milwaukee and Madison, WI
- Beaver Dam offers a 6,000-acre lake, vibrant parks, and a wide array of visual and performing arts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert