A very stable group practice in Texas needs an additional anesthesiologist for a combination of general and cardiac anesthesia due to growth and succession planning. Sufficient cardiac cases available to maintain TEE certification. Cardiac fellowship is preferred, although not required. Current cardiac competency is a must. This position is 80 to 90% supervision of general, regionals, OB, light trauma, GYN, healthy peds (mostly), ENT, and dental. Come join this group of 13 physicians and 33 CRNAs in a hospital that is focused on safety, quality, and high level patient satisfaction. There is also a day surgery center. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This partnership-track opportunity offers an excellent compensation package. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, stipend for health and malpractice insurances, 6 weeks of vacation to start, CME stipend of $5,000.
You will enjoy living in this Gulf coastal Texas town that offers 365 days of tropical weather. This is a scenic and cultural place like no other. It is known as Texas's Tropical Playground, and it is located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island. The area has the lowest cost of living in the nation, which includes affordable housing and no state income tax.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2659822.
- Excellent compensation, 1099 employment
- Very stable group with 1-year partnership track
- Only level 2 facility in the valley
- 13 physicians and 33 CRNAs
- General, cardiac, including peds, OB, and trauma
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Sign-on bonus and insurance stipends
- Close to beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail