An exciting anesthesiologist opportunity is now available at a group practice in New York. This position will be a general or a combination of general and pediatric anesthesia, and 50% hospital-employed CRNA supervision. There will be a 1:10 in-house call, no 2nd call. There are also no call positions available. There will be no cardiac, pain, or critical care cases. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible, fellowship trained, or an H-1B visa. This position will require a current NY medical license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered full traditional benefits including health insurance, malpractice, and 6 weeks of vacation.
Come practice in Brooklyn, NY, which is a rejuvenated and exciting borough to live in, just across from Manhattan. You will be working in an area that is undergoing regrowth and gentrification and offers every amenity NYC is famous for, from great delis and cuisine from all over the world to that unparalleled Brooklyn vibe.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2661199.
- Good compensation with partnership opportunity
- General or pediatric and general anesthesia
- Hospital-employed CRNAs
- Both call and no call positions are available
- Pediatric/general anesthesia fellowship required
- Board certified or board eligible, and new fellows welcomed
- H-1B visa can be supported
- Located in NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail