CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida group with their search for an anesthesiologist. This is a call position with in-house call 1 night week and 1 weekend a month. The incoming physician will do cardiac and other surgeries, and supervise CRNAs. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible and fellow trained with TEE. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a FL medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in Fort Lauderdale. It is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2662301.
- Generous vacation time
- Call position
- In-house call 1 night week and 1 weekend a month
- Do cardiac and other surgeries
- Supervise CRNAs
- Fellowship trained with TEE
- Offering all benefits
- Excellent metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail