A large multispecialty group in Hudson, NY is looking to add a breast/body imaging radiologist to do 25% mammography and 75% body/general (CT, US, MR, and plain films).
Be employed by a premier medical group with a team of 60 subspecialty radiologists. You will work out of a 192-bed hospital in Hudson, NY that provides 24/7 coverage with evening subspecialty rotations and an overnight shift from 11 pm to 7 am. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, with 7 to 8 weekends per year on call. Radiologists taking call will be provided a workstation in their home.
To be qualified, you will need to be fellowship trained in breast imaging and have body experience. You must possess expertise in body CT, MRI, and US imaging and have experience with all areas of breast imaging, including mammography, tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, and the full spectrum of interventional breast procedures.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2665606.
- Be employed by a large and financially stable multispecialty group
- Potential leadership role for qualified candidates
- Salary plus RVU production
- Shareholder potential
- 8 weeks of PTO in the 1st year and then increases
- Excellent medical benefits package with 401(k) with matching
- 7 to 8 weekends of call per year
- Live and work on the Hudson River just 125 miles to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail