A general neurologist is needed to join a reputable healthcare network in Kentucky. This position is mostly outpatient with limited inpatient duties. The incoming physician will work 40 hours a week composed of 4,10-hour days or 5 8-hour days, your choice. The current neurologists on staff cover 24 days a month of inpatient call, which leaves about 1 weekend per month for call. EMGs are strongly preferred. They welcome an experience physician or final year residents and fellows. H-1B visas can be supported.
You will receive a competitive salary based on experienced and qualifications plus an RVU model. You will also be provided with student loan repayment, medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME, a 401(k)retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive benefits and salary
- Join a reputable healthcare network
- Option for 4-day workweek
- Very light call
- Strong support staff
- Currently 3 neurologist and 3 NPs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Driving distance to Columbus and Lexington
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail