An excellent and physician-led health care system in Pennsylvania has several openings for board-certified and board-eligible pulmonary critical care physicians. Work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally with lots of appreciation from leaders and the community. Rotate a week in the ICU, and 1 week in the clinic. Have flexible scheduling options, including a block schedule. Call is 1:6 when fully staffed. Come practice as an intensivist in a closed ICU, 26-bed medical, trauma, and cardiac ICU and see diverse high acuity cases with state-of-the-art technology.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary and $80K for loan repayment. You will be offered malpractice coverage, physician and family medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, 14 days of CME and a stipend, a $25K sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 401(k) with match.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2670839.
- Physician-led health system
- Reputable health system with full market share
- Flex schedule options
- Keep both pulmonary and critical care skills sharp
- 26-bed closed ICU
- 254-bed new hospital and level 2 trauma
- Can sponsor H-1B visas
- $80K in student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail