A hospital in Tennessee is seeking a qualified pulmonologist with certification in sleep medicine. The incoming physician will work with other independent, private physicians and provide consultative services as needed. The schedule includes making rounds followed by seeing patients in the clinic. On average, the physicians round on 3 to 6 inpatients and see 15 to 20 patients per day in the office. The office is located adjacent to the hospital and will have a minimum of 3 exam rooms with the space to add more when needed.
You will receive a 3-year salary guarantee, bonuses, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2671894.
- 3-year salary guarantee
- Work Monday through Friday
- Outpatient pulmonology with sleep
- On-site sleep lab
- High demand for sleep medicine
- Take call only on your inpatients
- Nursing staff, office space, and ancillary services
- The office is located adjacent to the hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail