A stable and well-respected healthcare system is looking for a general neurologist. The incoming physician will be able to sub-specialize a portion of their time. This position is a mix of inpatient, outpatient, and acute consult support (telehealth). The schedule will be Monday through Friday with 4 weeks of day call per year. There will be 22 weeks of acute consult support, the rest of the weeks are inpatient rounding and 4, days of outpatient clinic per week. There will be 16 to 20 hours of ambulatory clinic at 1 of the outpatient locations doing both general neurology and follow-up stroke patients during non-hospital weeks. Candidates must be vascular neurology trained or have significant experience in stroke care. Join 5 other neurologists in a collegial and collaborative atmosphere.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable and well-respected healthcare system
- Comprehensive stroke center designation
- Gold Seal of approval for brain tumor certification
- General neurology position
- Ability to sub-specialize a portion of time
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- 4 weeks of day call per year
- Major metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail