An osteoarthritis clinic in North Carolina needs an injection specialist. The incoming physician can be from almost any specialty. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, with 2 days at 1 office, and 3 days in another nearby office. They will eventually hire another physician, so the position will be at only 1 clinic. You can expect to do 30 to 50 injections daily with NPs that prep the patients for you. In this position you will do fluoroscopic-guided knee and shoulder injections, with mostly knee injections.
This employed position offers an hourly rate of $125 with full benefits.
Come live and practice in 1 of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position
- Hourly rate of $125 plus full benefits
- Fluoroscopic-guided knee and shoulder injection
- Mostly simple knee injections, no stress
- Patients are prepped prior to injection by NPs
- Monday through Friday work schedule, no call
- Physician can be from almost any specialty
- Work-life balance in Charlotte, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail