CompHealth is currently assisting a New Mexico practice that is seeking a fellowship-trained BC/BE pediatric otolaryngologist. Come join a rapidly growing pediatric ENT practice in an integrated and thriving multispecialty clinic setting. There is excellent support from pediatric intensivists, hospitalists, and neonatologists. Call is mostly phone-based for nights and weekends. Occasionally, weekend hours may be required for consult and/or emergencies. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants the ability to influence the growth of a program.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary You will also be offered benefits from day 1 that include full medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, long-and short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, vacation time, CME allowance, and retirement plans.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benefits are effective day 1
- Join an established practice
- Thriving multispecialty clinic setting
- Excellent support
- Ability to influence growth of the program
- Call is mostly phone-based
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship-trained physician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail