Non-Invasive Cardiologists Needed - Brand New Hospital in Indiana Opening 2022
- Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Closing date
- Dec 28, 2022
- Position Type
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Fort Wayne is a thriving and diverse community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. It is located centrally between Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. The benefits of working for this health system are amazing.
Please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 to learn more or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2678397.
- Develop your own outpatient practice
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Medical education loan repayment
- Non-invasive, non-interventional
- Clinic attached to new hospital
- Round on your patients with support of hospitalist team
- Open to both practicing physicians and new grads
- Fort Wayne has received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We know the industry because we created it. We’ve built a reputation of quality and professionalism over our 40-year history. We take your physician job search personally. As a physician, you have unique needs when searching for a job or exploring new opportunities. CompHealth is here to help you every step of the job search process, including some you might not have even considered.
Whether you’re seeking a permanent position or locum tenens assignments, we work to identify all your needs. Our physician recruiters are backed by specialists in licensing, credentialing, privileging, housing, and transportation. We’re full-service and thoroughly committed to ensuring no detail is missed during your job search and throughout the entire employment process. In addition, every CompHealth physician locum tenens assignment includes malpractice coverage with tail coverage.
7259 S Bingham Junction Blvd
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert