A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in Texas at a reputable private practice. They are hiring several physicians to get the practice back up to 8 OB/GYNs. There are also 4 NPs and sonographers, and the physicians see an average of 350 to 400 patients per month and the hospital has robotics with a level III NICU. You will work 4.5-days per will with a half day off post call; call schedule is 1:4 or better. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This position offers a shareholder opportunity after year 2. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/sick days, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a retirement plan, and possible relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be a shareholder in 2 years
- Several positions available
- Looking to get back to 8 OB/GYNs
- 4.5-day workweek, half day off post call, 1:4 call or better
- Average 350 to 400 patients per month
- 4 NPs and sonographers
- Hospital has robotics with a level III NICU
- Practice in one of the largest port cities in Texas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail