A general/pediatric anesthesiologist position is now available at regional hospital in Wisconsin. The group is accepting candidates who are interested in providing medically directed services in both hospital and ASC settings. You will work closely with CRNAs and other physicians. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm, and there will be a 1:5 call. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible to apply. J-1 and H-1B visas are welcomed.
You will receive a competitive base salary guaranteed for two years, health benefits, and four weeks vacation to start. You will also be provided with 2 weeks of CME time and a $5,8Kmstipend, a 401(k) and 457(b) investment plan, and comprehensive malpractice insurance.
Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. With exceptional schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities.
At CompHealth, we will help you find your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General-pediatric anesthesiologist needed
- Sub-specialty procedures are covered by other clinicians
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm, plus call
- Academics opportunity
- Above average compensation with bonuses
- Partnership available
- Education loan assistance
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail