A group practice in Tennessee needs an additional general neurologist due to growth. The current physician has a 3-month waiting period for new patients. This is a traditional inpatient and outpatient general neurology practice. Manage a wide variety of acute neurological problems including stroke. Services include extensive diagnostic capabilities, advanced treatment, and rehabilitation and recovery services. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation salary with productivity incentives. You will also receive full employee benefits including relocation assistance, a commencement bonus, student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, marketing, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive hospital recruitment package
- Salary plus productivity incentives and student loan repayment assistance
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice
- Join another general neurologist
- Currently a 3 month waiting period for new patients
- Manage a wide variety of acute neurological problems including stroke
- Looking for a physician with a 3-year neurology residency and a 2-year fellowship
- TN has no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail